At Inland Waste Solutions, we recognize that our company is only a macrocosm of the persons that we employ. Our employees are the true heart of our company, and their individual actions make up our corporate identity. It is for this reason that Inland’s management team places great emphasis on our employee hiring and training process.
Employee Qualifications and Training
Inland Waste Solutions adheres to strict hiring policies to ensure that our new employees are qualified and capable of performing their job duties in a professional and efficient manner. Some of these qualifications include:
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Legally able to work in the United States
- Able to perform the physical requirements of the position
- Must be fluent in the English language, able to read, and converse with the general public
- Drivers must pass a DOT physical
- Must possess a stable employment history
- Drivers must hold a Class A or B Commercial Driver’s License
- A minimum of one year commensurate experience
- Drivers must have a clean driving record with minimal moving violations and accidents
- Must pass an initial and regular random drug screens
To ensure our employees are competent and proficient in their duties, Inland provides them with individual hands-on training in their specific job duties and supplemental training on the following topics:
- Lock-out/ tag-out
- Pinch point safety
- Confined space entry
- Avoiding repetitive motion injuries
- Spill control
- Hazardous waste identification and containment
- Blood borne pathogen safety
- Proper lifting techniques
- Drug awareness
- Electrical Safety
- CPR training
And much more…..
Inland continually strives to recruit and develop the best talent in the industry. Check here frequently for open job opportunities.
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? Go ahead and send us your resume (firstname.lastname@example.org), Inland is a rapidly growing organization. And don’t forget to check back regularly for new positions that have opened up!